Neembuu Uploader (a Java application) is open-source and it also allows you to define your account login details so you can upload files to your own account.
You can download the Neembuu Uploader from the main website or use the URL http://sourceforge.net/projects/neembuuuploader/files/Neembuu%20Uploader/
Once you’ve downloaded the zip file, double-click on the .rar file to run the program. You’ll get a window to type in all your login information for any of the 30 major file-hosting sites.
Here’s a few of Neembuu Uploader’s unique features:
- Open-source and free: If you’re worried that your account information will be leaked somehow, you can look at the source code and even help modify it.
- Cross-platform: Neembuu Uploader will run wherever Java runs.
- Supports more than 30 file hosts: Dropbox, Mediafire, MegaUpload,ZippyShare, MultiUpload (which itself supports uploading to around 10 file hosts), and more.
- Translated to Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Vietnamese, and more.
- You can drag and drop files to add them to a queue and start uploading.
- Can set upload limits in case you have a slower connection or are multi-tasking. By default, the maximum number of uploads is 2.
- You can view your upload history and export download URLs to an HTML file for further backup and/or easy sharing.
- You can save queued files so you can upload them next time you open Neembuu.
DOWNLOAD LINK For Neembuu Uploader