Since almost everyone has a digital camera, and though it’s easy to share digital photos online, there are still lots of occasions to print out the photos. Photo printers are inexpensive, easy to use, and do a great job at printing photos.
Here are the best choices for the budgeted Photo Printers:
- Canon Selphy CP790 Photo Printer (Bluetooth and battery options)
- Epson PictureMate Charm Photo Printer ( basic on-board photo-editing functions,battery and Bluetooth interface optional)
- HP Photosmart A526 Photo Printer (built-in Photo Fix, compatible with PictBridge)
- Canon Selphy CP780 Photo Printer (Bluetooth adapter and battery are optional)
- Polaroid PoGo ( portable photo printer)
- Canon Pixma iP4600 Photo Printer (two paper trays for photo and plain paper)