Laser and LED printers offer great print speeds, as fast as three seconds per page, and good final products particularly graphics. Moreover, pricing on laser and LED printers is getting closer to inkjet pricing though toner refills aren’t cheap.
Though, laser toner is expensive, it lasts a long time compared to inkjet cartridges, so the total cost of ownership is lower. LED printers are essentially laser printers that use LED lights instead of a laser as their primary light source.
Here are some laser and LED printers with good value for the price.
- Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer( good entry-level color laser printer),
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color Laser Printer (20 pages per minute, good for a heavy monthly-duty cycle),
- Brother MFC-7840W Laser Printer (connects easily to wired or wireless networks, and features an automatic document feeder),
- Brother HL-3070CW Color LED Printer( black cartridges are estimated for 2,200 pages and the color ones for about 1,400 pages),
- Samsung SCX-4500 Laser Printer ( futuristic styling, very quiet), Lexmark X204n Laser Printer (with a scanner and copier),
- HP Color LaserJet CM2030nf Color Laser Printer (huge and heavy,color output is extraordinary ),
- Samsung ML-3712DW Monochrome Laser Printer (built-in WiFi, an automatic duplexer, and a configurable Eco mode, )