There are some changes brought to the Google Play Store. One of the changes is the ability to update or uninstall apps on your Android device, directly from the Google Play Web site.
Here’s how it works:
(1) Visit play.google.com on your computer and log in to your account.
(2) Click on the My Android Apps tab to view the apps installed on your device.
(3) You will then see a grid of apps currently installed on your device; if any apps have an update available, those apps will appear on the list first. If nothing has an update, your apps will be in alphabetical order.
(4) To send the app update to your device, click on the update button. The update will automatically be sent to your device, the same way you would normally install an app from Google Play.
(5) Clicking on the trash icon will uninstall the app from from your Android device.