If you really have some confidential documents or sensitive pictures that you don’t want anyone else to find, then there is a way to embed your important files inside of other files so that nobody can ever know that they existed, except you.
- Once it has downloaded, extract and launch it, then hit the hide button.
- The first thing you will need to do is enter 3 unique passwords.
- Now you can select the file you want to hide.
- Finally you will need to add one or more Carriers, these are the files that you want to hide your file inside of.
- Then go ahead and click the Hide Data button, you will be prompted for where you would like to save the new file.
Extracting Your Files
- Once your files are hidden, you will probably want to get them back at some point, to do this, again launch OpenPuff this time click unhide.
- Then put in the passwords you used to hide the file.
- Now you will need to specify your Carrier, if you used more than one make sure that you add all of them in the correct order.
- Then click the unhide button and select a location to save your hidden file.
- Once completed you will be given a report which will tell you the name of the file that was hidden.
- It’s done.