You can create a custom Google search engine that searches only specific websites with Google’s Custom Search Engine tool. You can bookmark your search engine and even share it with other people.
(1) To start, head over to the Google Custom Search Engine page at http://www.google.com/cse/
(2) Click the Create a custom search engine button.
NOTE : You’ll need a Google account for this and the search engine will be saved with your Google account.
(3) Enter a name and description for your search engine, which is according to your like.
(4) The Sites to search field is the one that really matters. Here, you’ll specify a list of the websites you want to search. For example, if you wanted to search both jollygoo.com and microsoft.com, you enter:
(5) The * character is the wildcard, which can match anything, so the /* characters tell your search engine to search everything on both of these websites.
(6) After clicking Next, you can specify a style for your search results and test the search engine you created.
(7) Once you’ve tested your created search engine, click the Next button at the bottom of the page that gives you an embed code for your search engine.
(8) If you’re not a web developer, ignore this page.
(9) Click the Google Custom Search logo at the top of the page instead.
(10) To get to your search engine’s page, click its name in the list of search engines you’ve created.
(11) You can bookmark this page for easy access to your search engine. (12) You can also share your search engine with anyone by sending them the full URL that appears in your address bar.