ObjectDock is designed to add style, organization, and function to your Windows experience. Place your favorite web links, program shortcuts and information widgets on this fun, animated and easy-to-use dock. Additional docklets provide quick access to weather, time, and other useful information.
A new UI allows users to choose from a number of styles and special effects for a custom experience. The free version has only one dock while the pay Plus version adds capability to have multiple docks, adds Tabbed docks, System Tray support and skin recoloring.
Features of ObjectDock version 2.0
- con reflections;
- Background blur-behind (Vista/Win7 only);
- Brand new User Interface and revamped menus;
- Now displays all running programs in your dock, allowing for pinning & unpinning (“Show Applications” mode);
- For new users, automatically imports your quick launch icons (XP/Vista) or pinned taskbar icons (Windows 7) into your dock;
- Mouseover effects previously only available in Plus now available in free version (Zoom, Swing and Glow, plus one brand new effect “Bubble”);
- Ability to show minimized-windows-only in the dock;
- Ability to have the dock always on top, but autohide when there is a maximized window (on by default);
- New weather module with greatly increased reliability and built-in location search;
- New true-stretch background drawing mode (among other tags) for improved skinnability;
- New high-quality artist-prepared bundled backgrounds;
- New icon-transparency setting, with new ‘ghost mode’;
- Drastically improved background browser.
The ObjectDock install is quick and light, and the program is extremely easy to set up. A simple settings menu lets you choose how many items you want on the dock, where it is positioned, and whether you want zoom enabled. You can also adjust the size, style, and color as well as set it to auto-hide or remain on top. It works for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP operating systems.Download: ObjectDock